2nutguys x 13thirteen mummy webinar series
Balancing between being a mummy and working is one of the hardest thing you can do.
Having worked with hundreds of mummies and hearing their stories in person, we get these questions all the time – How can I prevent or lower my chances of engorgement? How do we maintain our milk supply after going back to work? Will my baby still latch with the new feeding schedule?
During our previous Mummy’s Expo, we have had the opportunity to invite Rynette, Certified Lactation Counseller to our booth to give our mummies a free consult – and it was completely booked out! In fact it was so popular, we have decided to come together again and provide this free webinar to help even more mummies!
The webinar will focus on how you or your partner can become a successful breastfeeding career woman – covering topics such as :
- How to get on track right from the start (goal setting after maternity leave ends)
- Caregiving arrangements and what to look out for
- Understand your work environment and what is within your means
- How to work proper nutrition and galactagogues into your meals at work
- What are galactagogues and the superfoods for mummies
- Any Q&A (so prepare some questions!)
Over 100+ mummies signed up for our live session in 1 week! So we’ve decided to release the recorded version to you if you missed it! Sign up below and receive the instant link + special gifts to people who signs up! 😉
P.S Gifts are valid until 21 May Sunday 23.59 hours